Wednesday, January 12, 2011

the start of a great day

Forgot to set the alarm.
No light in the bathroom at the hotel.
Burned the top of my head with the flat iron.
No plain oatmeal at the continental breakfast.
Peeled hard-boiled egg & took off most of the egg white.
Burned my bagel in the toaster.
Line at Starbucks was at least 10 cars long, went in, stood at the counter while clerk was washing dishes, ended up walking out after a few minutes when the manager came out of the back bitching about the bananas & no one came to the counter to take my order.
Ordered a large iced tea at Jack in the Box, got to the window & they didn't have any large cups.
Running 1/2 hour late & still have 45 minutes to drive.
Ended up getting my Grande Skinny Caramel Latte with an extra shot 30 minutes later, burned my tongue & realized they gave me "extra hot."


Having a great day = wearing a pair of pants I bought 4 years ago with the intention of "fitting into them" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment